Handicap Vans and Wheelchair Conversion Vans
Wheelchair Van In-Home Van Showing
In many cases, if you are interested in seeing a van before you purchase, we can bring a wheelchair accessible van to your home anywhere in the 200 mile radios from our facility for you to get a hands on look at it. We can also ensure your vehicle fits with your needs as well as in your garage. To request a no obligation in-home van showing, contact us.
Benefits Of Personal Van Delivery
- Full demonstration of the wheelchair van.
- Operation of vehicle features.
- How to operate any manual backup systems.
- Connecting your phone(s) to your vehicles bluetooth hands free system.
- Review the vehicles safety features.
- Operation of any installed hand controls.
- How to get your vehicle serviced.
- Regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Discuss the vehicles warranty for both the chassis and conversion.
- Removal and re-installation of quick release seats.
Wheelchair Van Delivery Options:
Front Door Delivery – Trailer
A trained mobility professional will deliver your handicap van, hauled by a trailer, to your front door or business.
Front Door Delivery – Driver
Mobility Partners Handicap Vans drives the wheelchair-accessible minivan to you, and then the driver flies home
You can come to Mobility Partners dealership located in Tyler Tx . We’ll give you a pick-up discount of up to $800 off the price of your wheelchair accessible van! (Does not apply to the free delivery area 300 Miles.)
Alaska and Hawaii
For our customers in Alaska and Hawaii, we deliver the van to your nearest port in the continental US, after which we adhere to the arrangements you’ve made to have your van shipped from there.
|Alabama||Hawaii||Massachusetts||New Mexico||South Dakota|
|Florida||Maine||New Hampshire||Rhode Island||Wisconsin|
|Georgia||Maryland||New Jersey||South Carolina||Wyoming|